Seating plans and escort cards
An easy DIY project, these stylish luggage tag seating plans could be hung inside a shabby chic vintage suitcase, or from a rustic hessian covered backboard. For more ideas involving luggage tag seating plans have a look at our article about suitcase and trunk seating plans.
Using a ‘carved heart’ theme and flowing calligraphy, this rustic brown seating plan can be personalised with the bride and groom’s name, guest list and table names.A natural palette complements an exceptionally wide variety of themes for your seating plan. Here are a number of suggestions:
- Boho woodland themes, incorporating wood, hessian and woodland plants
- A rustic country wedding, using pine cones, rafia and natural materials
- An Autumnal theme, with rich reds, flaming oranges and golden yellows on a deep brown backdrop
- A homespun seating plan and reception theme, featuring homemade crafts and decorations
- A vintage lace theme complements a natural brown paper colour scheme perfectly.
Table names and numbersThese lovely table numbers are printed using a lace ‘doily’ pattern, and are simple, stylish and would work very well with any natural colour scheme.
Alternatively, table names or numbers could be printed on a range of natural materials, from wood slices to hessian.
Using the natural colours as a starting point, table decorations such as pine cones, wooden mats and hessian napkin rings would create a charming rustic finish to your table décor.
For a more modern, clean cut look, team your natural colours with bright white table linens, silver cutlery and sparkling cut glass decorations.
For a rich, vibrant autumnal look, tie deep orange sashes on your chairs, use dark brown table cloths with contrasting red, yellow and orange napkins and decorations.
We have collected together a wide range of suggestions for your wedding seating plan using a natural selection of colours – take a look at the Pinterest board for this article to discover so much more inspiration!