Named after the 1950s trend for light green glass accessories, it is cool and serene, working well with a variety of complementary colours, and a great colour choice.
Wedding seating plans and escort cards
Mint green works well with many wedding themes. For example, beach weddings – sea glass green, light golden sand and bleached wood textures can all work well together to create a seaside themed seating plan.
Beveled glass green is a light, bright and clear colour – perfect for a chalkboard! You can either DIY and create your own or you can buy a personalised, printable version such as the one shown above.These pretty butterfly escort cards would complement your mint green colour scheme very well indeed.
Other ideas to include this pretty shade of green in your seating plan could include:
- Creating ombre escort cards, ranging from a deep sea green, to cool mint green and then light pastel green;
- Painting a window, picture or mirror frame in lucite green, and using it as a mount for your seating plan;
- Using mint green bunting as escort cards or a seating plan – extra bunting could be used to decorate your venue and ensure that the green colour scheme flows from your seating plan throughout your reception.
Table names and numbersAnother great example of the versatility of this colour, lucite green, hessian and country white all combine to create a natural, rustic palette for your wedding colour scheme. This pretty table number can be hung on a rustic floral centrepiece.
Other ideas include:
- Print your table name or number on colour coordinated backing card and mount on a miniature easel;
- Buy large 3D numbers from a craft shop (look in the decoupage section) and paint them a coordinating shade of green.
For a clean, classic look, place light green napkins on a crisp white tablecloth, with silver cutlery and sparkling glassware. Decorate with light green glass vases and candle holders.
To bring the English country garden to your table décor, combine mint green with peach florals and roses.
Create a bright, vibrant look by combining a sunny yellow floral centrepiece with your lucite green table linens.
Remember to check our Pinterest board, full of great ideas for a bevelled glass green colour scheme for your wedding seating plan.