Table plans and escort cards
- Simple birch wood slices add a woodland touch to your escort cards, and can be nailed or glued to any backdrop you choose, from a picture frame to an entire tree trunk.
- Add miniature decorative plant stakes to a bed of moss, individual flowerpots or bags of wild flower seeds to create rustic woodland escort cards. Here is a lovely example that uses hanging miniature chalkboards.
- This beautiful tree table plan has been designed using guest’s names printed in white on wood plaques, together with pretty miniature roses, leaves and hearts.
- Mount your table plan on a natural hessian canvas.
- Necessitating a little work in the days leading up to the big day, this oak leaf wedding seating plan is natural and stylish.
- Simple garden twine, rustic wooden clothes pegs, brown luggage tags and fragranced lavender make this escort card holder a perfect addition to your woodland wonderland.
Table names and numbers
Table names could include:
- Woodland animals, such as squirrels, rabbits, deer and mice.
- English or Latin names for woodland trees
- Local or national woodlands (maybe ones that you have visited together?)
- Characters from the Darling Buds of May
- Woodland tree slices make beautiful natural centrepiece mats.
- Take a muddy walk in the woods, and collect as many leaves, pinecones, moss and ferns as you can possibly find. Use your artistic and creative flair to arrange them into beautiful woodland centrepieces for your tables.
- Alternatively, order some pretty woodland centrepieces from the trusty internet!
- Hang wooden hearts from floral centrepieces, with larger versions included in your reception hall décor.
- The video below shows you how to make some beautiful, natural willow stars and woodland mobiles, which would make amazing centrepieces or chair decorations.
Don’t forget to also look at all the ideas in our Boho Woodland Wonderland Pinterest board!