Use the colours, romance and characters from Disney’s Frozen to create a really cool wedding seating plan! From ice sculptures to snowflake escort cards, we take a look at how you can get so much wedding inspiration from this popular box office hit.
Seating plans and escort cards
- These wintry escort cards are placed in a base of fake snow, adding a touch of chilly elegance to the display.
- This pretty ribbon and snowflake themed table plan can be designed in many different colours – a light turquoise and purple would fit in with a Disney’s Frozen themed reception perfectly.
- If you are using Frozen characters as table names, you can create your own DIY escort cards using colour coordinated card with a sticker or image of the table’s character alongside the guest’s name. Try your hand at calligraphy for that extra special artistic touch!
- If you are looking for an amazing statement piece to be the talk of the evening, why not have a frozen seating plan in the literal sense of the word?! The ice sculpture below has been created with the wedding couple’s seating plan frozen inside and, I am sure you will agree, looks simply stunning! (Have a look at our Frozen Pinterest board for a few more examples).
Table names and numbersTable names could include:
- Characters from the film – Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, Sven and Hans (to name but a few!)
- Famous quotes from the film, for example:
- Some people are worth melting for (Olaf)
- Do you wanna build a snowman? (Anna)
- Only the act of true love will thaw a frozen heart (Olaf)
- Let it go! (Elsa)
- Love is an open door (Hans and Anna)
- Places in the film – Arendelle, the Ice Palace or Weselton
The film has a very distinctive colour scheme, comprising of brilliant snowy white, cool turquoise and regal purple – use this in your wedding seating plan and table décor to tie all of your Frozen elements together.
- These chairs have been decorated with turquoise and silver sashes complementing the Frozen colour scheme.
- These sparkling silver snowflake glass cards would make beautiful place cards at the tables.
- Add a subtle sparkle with snowflake table confetti.
- Snowflake candlesticks, snowflake napkin rings and a snowflake table runner all work perfectly with this theme.
- Creating a beautiful and unique centrepiece, these flowers have been frozen in ice to make a frozen centrepiece.
A final warning – the songs from this film are excessively catchy, so make sure you don’t end up feeling like this poor guy…!