Seating plans and escort cards
This deluxe silver framed wedding seating plan is actually a stylish magnetic board. Provided with vintage silver button magnets and personalised place cards, it can be taken home by the bride and groom as a noticeboard in their marital home – a lasting reminder of their happy day!
Other ideas for your silver seating plan include:
- Silver painted ornate picture frames, mounted on a large boad or hung on your venue’s wall. Place table settings inside the frames for a delightful silver seating plan;
- Silver and glass combine together in a bright, sparkling colour scheme. Use a glass paint pen to write your seating plan on a large, silver framed mirror to create a seating plan that will bring light and space into your reception.
Other ideas for your silver escort cards could include:
- Using vintage silver keys, with luggage tags inscribed with guest’s names and table allocations;
- Glitz up plain tent escort cards simply by using a roll of silver decorative tape to add a silver accent to the base or corner of your cards;
- For the keen DIY craft experts, paint the centre of vintage silver trays with chalkboard paint, leaving the silver ornate edging unpainted. When dry, use a chalkboard pen to write the seating plan for each table on the platters.
- To add a touch of sophistication, place your tented escort cards on a large silver platter. For that extra touch of class, hire an old fashioned butler to hand them out to your guests upon arrival.
Table names and numbers
- Either buy or make your own silver glitter covered 3D table numbers. Place them centrally on your table or, as in this example, make them an integral part of your table centrepiece;
- Use miniature silver framed mirrors to frame your table names or numbers;
- Place your table names or numbers in some sparkling diamanté silver place card holders.
Silver complements a wide range of colour schemes. For example:
- Dark navy blue, crisp white and stylish silver;
- Bright sparkling silver, fuchsia pink and hot orange;
- Deep regal purple contrasts well with a deep shining silver tone;
- A trio of metallic hues – silver, bronze and gold.
Add silver throughout your table accessories, from polished silver cutlery and napkin rings, to silver accents on candle holders and vases.
If you are having floral centrepieces, ask your florist to include silver sprayed leaves and branches, and some diamanté silver accessories within the arrangements.
Remember to look at our silver wedding seating plan board on Pinterest, for a wide selection of fantastic ideas!