From a bright and summery tropical orange to an autumnal brown and orange theme, choosing orange for your seating plan can be as vibrant or as subtle as you want.
Seating plans and escort cards
These pretty butterflies can be used as escort cards or as place name cards. Suiting many themes, from summer gardens to rustic charm, they blend delightfully with either a bright or subtle orange theme.
The seating plan above is perfect for autumn weddings, using the deep rustic oranges and reds of the autumn leaves. Printed on high quality paper and mounted on in rustic frame, it will add autumnal style and colour to your reception. Our autumn themed article has even more ideas like this..
Other ideas for your wedding seating plan include:
- Create escort cards using orange fruit. Place cards or flags into the fruit of your choice – juicy apricots, tasty oranges or Halloween pumpkins!
- Bright orange complements a circus theme perfectly – roll up, and bring the fun of the fair straight to your reception venue!
- Using fuschia pinks, indulgent golds and bright oranges, a Moroccan themed seating plan brings a taste of the vibrant Arabian Nights to your reception.
Table names and numbers
Using orange as an accent colour, a gold font complements the orange corner accents of these table number cards.Using warm, cheerful orange and yellow hues, these table numbers would suit most orange colour schemes.
Colour schemes and table décor
Surprisingly, orange is a very versatile colour when it comes to coordinating with other colour schemes. For example:
- A monochrome black and white colour scheme with accents of bright orange is a bright, stylish and cheerful colour scheme. Plan your black and white colour table décor, and then add touches of bright orange – flowers, napkins or orange table runners.
- If you love all things Moroccan, use bright orange, fuchsia pink, deep red and luxurious gold to create a fantastically bright colour palette reminiscent of the Arabian Nights!
- Add a fresh springtime feel with lime green, lemon yellow and citrus orange;
- Sugar and sweet, find candy heaven with candy pink, yellow and oranges;
- Orange and Navy is a stylish combination perfect for a nautical theme.
Orange flowers for your table centrepieces could include orange gerberas, tulips, hibiscus and calla lilies.
If you are looking for an easy way to add your favourite citrus orange colour to your wedding reception, buy some simple orange Japanese hanging lanterns – they will add a bright, happy and cheerful vibe to your recpetion venue, for minimum cost!
Do have a look at our Pinterest board, with a plethora of orange seating plan ideas.