Today we’re celebrating TopTablePlanner’s 8th birthday!
Developed and run by a small family team, TopTablePlanner was used to help plan our own wedding and launched publicly on 27th February 2007.
Since then it has helped thousands of people plan the seating at their weddings, anniversary dinners, charity fundraisers and many other special events.
Used by customers around the world (over 100 countries at the last count), the software has saved many seating-planning-induced headaches!
We’re incredibly proud of what we’ve achieved with TopTablePlanner over the past 8 years and look forward to our software being used to help plan the seating at thousands more events in the years to come.
- The competition closes at 23:59 GMT on 13th March 2015. Entries received after that time will not be counted.
- To enter you should connect with TopTablePlanner’s social media accounts as described above.
- Multiple entries will be counted but an individual person can only win one account.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter or Facebook following the competition closing date.
- If a winner does not reply within 14 days, their prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Winners will need to provide an email address in order to setup their TopTablePlanner account.
- There are 10 ‘TopTablePlanner 6 month personal’ accounts to be won.
- The 6 free months will start from the time the winner is notified. The start date cannot be deferred.
- Any renewal of accounts beyond the free 6 months will be charged at the current rates. If accounts are not renewed, they simply expire and will be deleted as normal.
- TopTablePlanner personal accounts are for individual use only. Business use is not permitted in any way.
- Winners are welcome to give their winning account to a friend, relative or client if they don’t wish to use it themselves. Accounts may not be be transferred though and are only intended for use by the original user.
- The decision of TopTablePlanner’s management is final and no correspondence will be entered into.