With its crisp, bright mornings and sunny blue skies, warm midday sunshine and beautiful blossom laden trees, spring heralds new beginnings.
What a great time of year for a wedding!
If your wedding falls in the spring time, why not use it as the theme for your table plan? We have collected together some great ideas for springtime seating plans to help you design a wedding reception that will be full of the joys of spring.
Wedding seating plans and escort cards
- Perfect for Spring, these seed packet escort cards double up as a lovely favour which guests can take home and plant, as an everlasting memory of the wedding day.
- This pretty personalised Spring wedding seating plan also has matching wedding stationery.
- Cherry blossom abounds in springtime, and if you are lucky enough to have a tree in blossom at your reception, make use of it by hanging your cherry blossom escort cards on it!
- These die cut spring dragonflies perch delicately on wine glasses, and can be personalised with guest’s names to make a lovely escort card display or place card at a table.
- Fresh green grass is pretty easy to grow, and makes a delightful grass escort card holder, especially when interspersed with bright spring daisies.
- Taking this idea one step further, if you are green fingered you would really enjoy potting up a selection of pretty plants in personalised pots to use as potted plant escort card holders.
Table names and numbers
- These lovebird table numbers are a great example of a spring themed table décor – in fact there is a whole range of matching wedding stationery and accessories.
- Simple pink flower decorations add a bright spring touch to these blossom table number stands.
- The rustic hessian table numbers shown here look lovely tied around a simple vase or jar full of seasonal spring flowers.
- With a bit of forward planning, a few miniature daffodil bulbs and a selection of simple white mugs can be used to create a charming flowering place setting. Doubling up as a favour for guests, they will flower every year as a reminder of your springtime wedding day.
- If you worry about spring blossoms fading with time, you can find some amazing synthetic blossom sprays – here is a lovely cherry blossom spray that the bride and groom can keep as an everlasting memento of their Spring wedding.
- You can find all sorts of springtime themed accessories for table – such as these cherry blossom disposable cameras.