Personalised photo table plan poster – etsy.com
Do you remember splashing in the puddles on a rainy day, running along a glorious sandy beach on holiday or enjoying a family Christmas together when you still believed in Father Christmas? A wedding provides such a good opportunity to collect together all your happy childhood memories and remember them with your family and friends.
We have collected ideas for wedding seating plans, escort cards and table décor especially to help you create a fun filled wedding complete with as many happy memories from the past as you will be making on the day.
Seating plans and escort cards
- This tall room divider makes a perfect photo and wedding table plan frame. On one side, you can add photos from your life, on the other is your seating plan.
- Bring back memories and have a bit of a giggle by using baby photos of your guests in your seating plan!
- Choose just one perfect photo, and have it printed as the background to your wedding seating plan as shown here.
- Find a photo of each guest from a happy time together, and clip it to a board with a peg to make an escort card board. A personal note on the back to remind them of your happy memories together instantly creates a brilliant little favour for each guest.
- This is a great way to create new memories – when guests take their escort cards, they are asked to replace them with a polaroid of themselves for the bride and groom to keep.
Table names and numbers
Choose a theme for each table – ‘lazy summer days’, ‘holidays’, ‘Christmas times’ for example – and collect photos from your albums to use as decoration. Don’t forget to include all the funny times – getting lost on a holiday excursion or forgetting to turn the oven on for the Christmas turkey? Disasters at the time, no doubt, but all part of the rich tapestry of your happy memories!
Decorate each table with ‘blast from the past’ photographs of each guest – use these photo frame place mats for that extra personal touch.
Name each table after a different year, where something significant happened, and add a photo of the bride and groom taken in that year – here is a great example.
Print a photo onto candles for your wedding favours – etsy.com
A great table centrepiece which will get your guests talking is an illuminated photo display. Here
is how to make a photo illuminary using frames and here you can discover how to make them in large Mason jars
. You can also purchase personalised photo candle holders
and even have your own photos printed onto candles
as table decoration or favours.
Do you remember skipping in the road with your childhood best friend, or secretly sharing sweeties with your cousin in a garden den? Make up a ‘guess the memory’ box and challenge guests to choose the item that reflects your shared memories.
Your wedding day will be the start of a whole new chapter of happy memories, so ask your guests to write their own memories of the bride and groom in a hard backed memory book so that you can keep as many memories as possible – both old and new.
Other TopTablePlanner articles you may like: