Seating plans and escort cards
Roses are the flower of the true romantic, signifying love and romance through the ages. Incorporate them into your seating plan either using pretty pictures of your favourite roses, or the real thing! Ideas could include:
- Wrap real roses around your chosen seating plan frame. This would complement a rustic, shabby chic or vintage frame perfectly.
- Place your escort cards in a beautiful display of roses.
- Use Cath Kidston style floral paper to create a backdrop for your seating plan.
- Attach a single rose to each of the table lists on your seating plan.
Hearts are the perfect motif. Print your table lists onto heart shaped card to mount onto your chosen backboard, or simply add a heart motif to your existing design.
Paris is the city of romance, so ideal for using as a theme for your seating plan. The pretty printed escort cards shown below are elegant in their simplicity and would add a classy touch.
These pretty lovebird tented escort cards would make a beautiful, romantic escort card display with which to greet your guests at your wedding reception.
Table names and numbers
Personalise your table numbers by using numbers that are significant to you as a couple. For example, if you met for the first time on September the 1st, then add a little quote to this effect under the table number. You don’t have to use numbers in any order – just use the numbers that are significant to you both.
Choose some romantic quotes from your favourite authors, movies or songs to add to your table numbers.
- Add some pretty romantic wedding confetti to your table décor.
- Create a romantic trivia quiz for your guests, based on romance in literature or music, or even based on your own love story!
- Ask your florist to add a selection of roses, lilacs and baby’s breath to your floral centrepieces to add some floral romance to your tables.
Follow the links to learn how to make tissue paper flowers, bunting and read more about rustic, vintage and shabby chic seating plans, all of which would add a great touch to your romantic seating plan theme.
Don’t forget to take a look at our romantic seating plan board on Pinterest for lots more ideas to inspire you!